Yesterday was one of those days.
Today however, was not.
After having a pretty rough day yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised to find a Caramel Latte from Starbucks (the best kind of drug ever!!) and a note in my locker from my very best friend.
We have both been holding each other accountable for different things this year and one is to always try to look at the positives in the day (which I failed miserably at yesterday).
So, in her note she put….
Today is going to be so much better than yesterday because,
1. There is no college English class today
2. You don’t have to work again until Saturday
3. When girls act bratty, you always have me
4. There’s chapel and worship today
5. Jesus (since Jesus is the answer to everything—-> inside joke alert!)
It’s also just going to be a good day because we will make it a greeeeeat day!
Needless to say, thanks to the espresso in my latte, my sweet note, and most importantly, my amazing best friend, today was a good day.
(Not to mention I finally made it to the gym…and I’m making cookies tonight!)
I love and thank you, best friend.
What is something spontaneous and nice has someone done for you lately?